Saturday, October 25, 2008

Man from Mars, Wimen from Venus.

When I read “Men from Mars, Woman from Venus,” I was impressed. I agree with why a couple had troubles in this book. It is difficult to me that I keep the love’s relation for girlfriend. First, I spend a lot of money for girlfriend. She likes to go to good place such as restaurants, departments and parks, and theater. I like to enjoy with her. Sometime, I didn’t meet her on purpose when I didn’t have money. Second, between girlfriend and I differ to thinking. For example, when she wanted my advice, I told advice to her. Suddenly, she was angry and came back a home. I had great difficulty in persuading her in 2 weeks. Third, girlfriend always doubts me, when I met someone. I understand her situations on first time, because she loves me. She daily has jealous from me with my friends. For example, if I met my friends, I told girlfriend about who I met and what I met friends. Addition, when I met them, she called me every one hour. Girlfriend and I argued from it. I don’t know how I kept good relationship in the love. If someone knows the love, he or she might be a swindler because the love is never solution to me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I wasn't joking when I said that this relationship sounds unhealthy...but so long as you both are happy and healthy I'm happy for you.