Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love a movie and a drama




When I have free time, I see a movie and watch a drama. Sometimes, I want to read books, but it is difficult to me that I make free time during the this term. I deeply thought how to do efficiency methods in my free time. I find good ways from the movie and the drama. I think that they seem the books because I lean same information to the drama and the movie. For example, Notebook, which love a movie, it also makes  a book. I understand easier the movie than the book. Also, they help me to grow English and relieve stress. For example, I like the action drama and movie. When I watched Herose of American drama, I felt excited because It was the action movie and good story. Addition, I learned actors’ speech and actors’ expression. I never give up my hobby because it gives me to good effects.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Watching movies and reading is an excelent ways to improve your English outside of class!
I also love to do those things to relax too! There are certian movies that I like to watch in order to relax!